Analyse, select and manage territories
The online territory manager*: the solution for lead generation and territory management!
- You want to let franchise prospects know their preferred territory is still available,
- You want to generate additional franchise leads with clear messaging about available territories,
- You want to develop more than 20 locations in throughout Germany,
- You want to provide your franchise development team with a guiding tool for their expansion strategy,
- You want to avoid time consuming discussions about territory about territory protection through clearly defined boundaries during the franchise afreement negotiations,
- You need automated alerts about the impending end of franchise terms,
- You want to install a digital franchise agreement and territory management tool.
Whenever franchisors need an overview of a specific franchisee’s protected territory, agreement terms or distribution territory they usually need to access a hardcopy file to locate the agreement. Then follows the tedious work of reviewing the agreement for details on terms and territory definitions all while a prospect is waiting for a competent response.
*open source, one time installation fee*open-source, one time installatio and no subsequent licensing fees
We decided to provide professional handyman services to our customers across different regions through creating a network of independent handyman businesses.
The territory manager allows our franchise prospects to identify areas where they can successfully expand.
We have found the tool for our territory management and related distribution services.
I can only highly recommend the territory manager to everyone.
Details about the Online Territory Manager
- The online territory includes the following standard features based on Germany’s 5-digit ZIP code:
- Population size
- Demographics by: Age
- Number of companies
- Territories by availability, sold, reserved (e.g. territory protection)
- Important key figures about your system at once glance
- Possibility to print the prospect’s desired territory as appendix for the franchise agreement
- Archive and manage your franchise agreements.
- Prevent granting the same territory to different candidates
- Automized alerts about impending end of term
- Overview of all franchise term lengths.