Creating a fair relationship!
We will lay out how to create the optimal franchise partnership
- Customized strategy concepts for a successful partnership
- Concrete action steps to set you on your path to a fair and mutually beneficial partnership
- On site or at Die FranchiseMacher HQ
Participants will gain insights into:
- The basics of the dynamics between the franchisor and his franchise partner,
- No go areas in partnership management,
- structure and guidelines for the franchisor’s site visits,
- many tools and plenty of suggestions for the creation and necessary adaptation for a successful franchisee support program.
This workshop targets:
- franchisee support managers and executives
- and all franchisor HQ employees who wish to learn more about the partnership dynamics between the franchisor and the franchisee.
I offer emerging franchise systems practical strategies practical strategies and solutions for the creation of their franchisee network.
My strength: competently doing the right thing from the start to create and execute strategies.
My experience: to build a franchise system requires a great vision, clear goals and a lot of hands-on work.
I share valuable and new perspectives on challenges franchisors experience every day.
My strength: thinking bigger in order to uncover the hidden strengths of your business.
My experience: with The FranchiseMacher by their side, many systems could systematically turn that which makes their concepts unique and valuable into something very successful.
If you wish to adapt the content – no problem.
- Expectation management “Expectation management” - the franchisor’s and the franchisee’s perspective.
- Franchisee: why did I become self-employed?
- Franchisor: why do I want to grow my business?
- How does a franchisor view his franchise partners and vice versa.
- The ideal franchisee
- The ideal franchisor
- “There is magic in every new beginning ...” — What does it take for a successful system integration?
- Why is failure not an option?
- Early indicators for the business success of a franchise partner
Emotions and push backs
- The most common objections of strong franchisees
- The most common objections of weak franchisees
- “Don’t take it personally.” — Franchisor – franchisee communication
The life cycle of a franchise candidate prior to launch
- prior to launch
- The program for the first 100 days
- “The wild years” (the first three years)
... and how franchisee support could look like?
Two experts who manage to combine what not many are able to do: the highest professional expertise based on many years of actual franchise experience — not just theory.
Add to that exceptional social skills and competence and you have a winning combination that makes working with them fun! Keep it up!
I really enjoy our business relationship. Our system and I benefit from your input. Your consulting services are important for me personally. You accompany so many other concepts which has given you a wide spectrum of experience I love to tap into even if everyone needs to decide for himself if and how to implement the value ad you bring. ;)
I love working with you.