Do the right thing right from the start!
We will show you how to implement your successful franchise system on the German market.
- Rules of the German franchise market and
- Customized strategy concepts for your successful growth
- Concrete action steps for you to implement
- Exclusive services for you on site or at Die FranchiseMacher HQ
Workshop participants will gain insights into:
- Success factors for the german market, franchise regulations and the build-up phase,
- Franchise prospects and their expectations,
- Overview of German franchise law, labour law and other framework conditions,
- checklists, valuable contacts, concrete action steps – and of course a lot of praxis-based experience from the team.
This workshop is best suited for
- concepts with a proven franchise business model
- who are already very successful with their franchise system in one or more countries and are now considering establishing their system in Germany.
I offer emerging franchise systems practical strategies practical strategies and solutions for the creation of their franchisee network.
My strength: competently doing the right thing from the start to create and execute strategies.
My experience: to build a franchise system requires a great vision, clear goals and a lot of hands-on work.
I share valuable and new perspectives on challenges franchisors experience every day.
My strength: thinking bigger in order to uncover the hidden strengths of your business.
My experience: with The FranchiseMacher by their side, many systems could systematically turn that which makes their concepts unique and valuable into something very successful.
If you wish to adapt the content – no problem.
- Is my franchise concept attractive for the German market?
- The ideal master franchise partner – the ideal partner profile.
- Establishing the franchise fee structure – which services are included and which ones are not?
- Lead generating – between push and pull
- Selling the license – pre-contractual disclosure requirements.
- Documenting your know-how – How do I keep my handbook fresh?
- Franchise agreement – rights and obligations of both parties
- Developing your initial training – subject matter training and personal skills training
- Managing partner – franchisee support between on-site standard checks and personal consulting.
- You signed your first franchise agreement!!! Now what? – Managing the entrepreneurial spirit with adherence to systemwide standards.
Actually I don’t like workshops. They are mostly talking shops and you get no results.
However, the workshops with Eugen and Jana have changed my mind. I am already looking forward to the next one.
Franchisor of a
car shuttle service brand
A heart felt thank you for an inspiring day in a very comfortable atmosphere.
We especially enjoyed the small break-out groups which allowed all participants ample time to discuss specific questions relating to their individual projects in great detail.
All in all, a perfect foundation to launch our franchise with a clear picture in mind.